After School Program
We provide an excellent after school program that focuses first on education and discipline. Our students have a daily schedule which includes homework, math worksheets, reading, and exercise through martial arts classes and activities. All of the activities and games are geared to build basic physical and mental skills in which children benefit from. Our quality after school program’s benefits include:
- We have homework time scheduled daily, assistance is provided by our skilled staff
- Our students are provided math worksheets daily with levels of difficulty varying on grade and skill level
- Reading time is structured into our daily routine, books of all levels are stocked on our shelves
- Respect and discipline are our main focus both in the classroom and on the mat
- Your child will have the opportunity to increase their confidence and perseverance through our martial arts classes and group activities
- Daily martial arts class provide our students with the exercise they need as well as the self defense knowledge they may need
- Our classes help students to become stronger, better their balance, improve self-control, and more
Our program provides transportation during the school week from elementary and middle schools in the Ashburn and Leesburg area.
“Master Lee, Liz, and the after school program teachers go above and beyond on a daily basis. Our family has been blessed to have found such a wonderful place for our son, Master Lee’s Martial Arts is truly inspiring!’ Marvin adores Master Lee and we are thankful for having met Master Lee, Ms. Becky, and Carolyn. Thank you! Thank you!“
Don’t forget your child will be cared for by trained and enthusiastic staff!
Click Here to DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM