About Master Dae Hyeong Lee
Dae Hyeong Lee started his Taekwondo career at the age of 4 and later joined the taekwondo competition team. He has won numerous awards and has over 20 years of teaching experience in all age classes and has spent many years teaching demonstration and sparring teams. He also trained in boxing on the Yong-In University team, studied Judo and Hap Ki Do for many years and also taught Mixed Martial Arts.
- Yong-In University College of Martial Arts, Gyeonggi, Korea Majored in Tae Kwon Do
- 6th Dan Black Belt – Tae Kwon Do
- 5th Dan Black Belt – Hap Ki Do
- 2nd Dan Black Belt – Judo
- Certified Tae Kwon Do Instructor – Kukkiwon, World Taekwondo Federation
- Certified Hap Ki Do Instructor – Korea Hap Ki Do Federation
- Certified Tae Kwon Do Sparring Coach License – Kukkiwon, World Tae Kwon Do Federation
- Certified Physical Education Instructor License, Korea
- Obesity Weight Control Trainer License, Korea
- Athletic Medical Taping Specialist License, Korea
- Sports Chiropractitioner, Korea
- 1998 Culture, Sports and Tourism Department Minister’s National Sparring Competition 3rd place.
- 2000 National Hap Ki Do Tournament Sparring- 1st place.
- R.O.K Marine Corp Martial Arts Instructor
Master Lee’s Martial Arts
Welcome to Master Lee’s Martial Arts, the leading provider of martial arts classes in Ashburn, VA / Bethesda, MD. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including:
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
- After School Program – transportation for your children from their elementary school.
- Birthday Parties – Martial arts themes birthday parties for children.
- Seasonal Camp – Kids Seasonal Camp program for families in the Ashburn, VA area
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our School and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.